Thursday, February 1, 2007

A Weekend Of Fun

Something happended the last time I posted this, so I thought I would try again. Last Friday night Brian and I went to the St. Louis Blues Game. (The professional hockey team) They played and beat the Detriot Red Wings in overtime. For my first game it was a lot of fun. Check out the pictures, I even wore a Blues jersey.





On Saturday Brian and I spent most of the day at the ice rink. Brian's team had two games and then we watched his team from last year play. I am learning more and more about hockey each day. This coming weekend Brian and I will be heading to Chicago with his hockey team, for playoffs. It is going to be a long weekend of hockey but I am excited to be able to go.

Saturday night we went to a trivia night for Brian's cousin. Her volleyball team was trying to raise money so we went, along with his parents, and a bunch of friends. I had never been to a trivia night before but we had a lot of fun. I even answered a few questions right.


Here is our table at trivia night

All in all it was a good weekend. We even worked on cleaning up the office and Brian put together our new desk. I promise I will post pictures of the house later this week. Well tomorrow is my teaching interview so nothing else new here. Have a great week, lots of love.

No comments: