Wednesday, February 14, 2007

More Hockey

Well things have been busy around here. Brian is working a lot and I have not. The subbing job that I received is not providing as much work as I thought it would. I have only subbed one day since I got the job. My tutoring job starts next week so I am excited for that. Right now I am currently looking for another job, I would love to work somewhere that has a pool so that I can teach lessons and possibly work in the summer. But right now I will take just about anything.

Besides work things are good. Brian and I are loving married life, but this past weekend we spent our first night apart. Last Saturday I went on a scrapbooking over night with Jill and Hillary, two of our friends. We had a great time and I got a lot of scrapbooking done, but I missed my boy. It did help prepare me for this coming weekend when Brian will be leaving for Nashville for five days for a work conference. So sad :(

Well it snowed here, yesterday we got some bad weather and all the schools were closed. Brian even came home from work early, so we got to hang out and enjoy the time off. Some of the kids in our development even used our backyard to go sled riding in, because we have such a good hill. It was fun watching them play outside all day. But the snow did not last long, today it is still bitter cold outside but the sun is shining, so you are able to see parts of the grass...nothing like the snow we'd get when I lived in Ohio!! That is a good thing though, because I hate the cold weather, Spring needs to come soon...

Here we are with Brian's parents and his brothers (Gary and Timmy) at their hockey game this past weekend. Gary is a senior and it was senior night on Saturday. Brian went, but I was scrapbooking, but they played on Friday night too, so I got to go then.

Gary, Brian, and Timmy

No comments: