Saturday, February 24, 2007

Chase Man

Last night we went out to dinner with Brian's parents, Jill, and Chase. Afterwards we came back to our house and hung out and watched The World Trade Center. It was a good movie, I highly recommend it. I actually stayed awake for the whole thing, I guess it sucked me in, and yes I cried the whole movie. (I don't think there is a movie that I haven't cried at) Anyway today it is raining...Brian has to ref some hockey games so I decided to relax and enjoy the raining day inside. That's it for now...

Chase man was over last night and he was being so cute, here are a few pictures that we couldn't resist taking. (Julie, Chase makes me miss Caleb, he is getting so big. I just love all the pics and Laura I still need to meet Mr. Owen.. I can't wait)
'Uncle Brian and Chase'
Chase is giving 'Aunt Jeni' a kiss
Chase turned off the t.v. on us and this was his face afterward..."What did I do?"
Chase man in his p.j.'s ready for bed


1 comment:

Andy and Julie Emerine said...

Oh Jeni, You have no idea how much we miss you! I wish I could give you a big hug right now! I know you're coming to Ohio this weekend & I'm praying that we'll somehow get to see you!