Tuesday, January 23, 2007

An Interview for Jeni

Yes it is true, I have an interview next Tuesday, January 30th, with the Melhville school district. This is the district that Brian and I live in and there is a middle school and a high school less than 5 minutes from our house. Not to mention about 4 other schools within the district that are super close. The school district called me and seemed really interested about getting me in to sub in the math department, they are in need of math teachers, so that is a plus. I am a little nervous since it will be my first real interview and I am new to the area, but I know that God has a good plan. So keep me in your prayers, and I will let you all know what happens. Other news...our house is coming along. Brian and I bought a new desk for the office and are currently working on getting it set up in time for me to be able to lesson plan and such. We decorated a little more this past weekend, picture frames and art work, I will post pictures later this week. Well that is all for now. Miss you all.

3 comments:

KellyHiHo said...

Your pictures are gorgeous! I also love the waterfall picture...so adorable! Did you just find random people to take pictures of you two?

Also, glad to hear you got an interview Jeni, you'll have to give me the update afterwards. I'm sure you'll do great! Does the school have anyone going on maternity leave or anything where you might be able to get a long-term sub position???

mom soeder said...

hi kids. Glad to hear things are going well with the house. We are covered in snow so feel lucky for that jeni. Congrats on the interview and best of luck I'm sure you will do fine. You have gone through other interviews before and like you said god will lead you. Miss you both Love mom

Laura S Scott said...

Jeni,
I'm praying that God will bless you with peace at your interview. Be yourself & they will love you, I'm sure. Oh you look so happy. I'm so happy for you! Love Ya!