Thursday, February 1, 2007

Not 1 but 2

Yes that is right I got two different jobs. First off let me say that the Lord is good and His timing is perfect. So I had my interview with the Mehlville school district on Tuesday and it went really well. I am an offical sub for their 17 school district. They say they average 60-80 subs a day so hopefully I will be able to start working next week. I am really excited. And now that I am in their district I can apply for a full time position this coming fall and they have math openings!! My second job is going to be tutoring for the St. Louis Charter School. Jill, a friend of ours is a 2nd grade teacher there and they are in need of math tutors. Well it all worked out perfectly and for about 2 1/2 months I will be tutoring 3 days a week. The pay is great and the time does not conflict with subbing so I can still sub and tutor. Praise God!! So yes that is my exciting news. I am ready to start working.



In other news Brian and I finally got the internet and it is up and running. Last night we had some friends over for dinner and I cooked. I even used a recipe from one of my cookbooks. Yes I for sure sound like a housewife saying that. But oh well, we had a good time.

So this is Chase man, he was one of our dinner guests last night. Isn't he so cute. Well that is it for now. Oh and I forgot that IT SNOWED HERE FINALLY, but only like 1 1/2 inches, you can still see the grass, that is my kind of snow. I hear Cleveland has a lot, sorry about that. Love you all.

No comments: