Sunday, October 4, 2009

Cardinals Game

Brian and I got free tickets to the Cardinals game this past Saturday so we decided to take Matt with us. He did wonderful, slept through most of the game. We ended up losing, but oh well... playoffs start this week!! Go CARDS. Besides baseball, Matt is doing very well, starting to sleep for a pretty good stretch at night, which mommy loves. He is also really getting strong with his head and he has finally started to smile on command. He is still our little peanut, we go back to the doctor for a weight check in about two weeks, right before I return to work. Hard to believe that my 12 weeks is almost up. I have loved staying home, but I am sort of excited to head back to work.

Heading to the game
Mommy and Matty


Our little Cardinal Fan

Here are some random photos of Matt the past few weeks
Hey where did everybody go?
Our little stud
Bald but cute

1 comment:

KatieS. said...

Oh my gosh Jeni he is so darn cute! I miss that age where they sleep everywhere you bring them!!