Monday, October 12, 2009

12 Weeks

Hard to believe that my maternity leave is almost over. My baby will be 12 weeks old this Thursday, which also means that I have to go back to work. I have mixed feelings, I am looking forward to going back but know that it will be tough to handle everything and adjust to a schedule. Matt on the other hand will be well taken care of, Aunt Jill is going to watch him three days a week and then he will go to an in home sitter the other two.
Matt showing off his big smile
Laughing at mommy
All snug and cozy... he loves grabbing and holding onto blankets
Just relaxing in his favorite chair
The other day, Jenny came over with Everett to hang out. Everett is getting so big, he is crawling and pulling himself up on everything. Here are the boys hanging out together.
Since my family lives so far away, I tried to catch some cute Matty moments on camera. Enjoy these quick little videos.
Matty watching the Cards game... too bad they lost

No comments: