Thursday, October 22, 2009

Back to Work and Weight Check

Well my maternity leave end last week and I returned to work. Things have been going very well, Matt is adjusting to a schedule and is sleeping great at night. He usually gets about a 5 to 6 hour stretch between his dinner feeding and his middle of the night feeding so I am excited about that. Work is going well for me, things are a little stressful but I am getting back into the swing of things. I miss by baby a lot but it makes the time I have with him so much more special.

Last week we went to the doctors for a weight check. Matt is 13 weeks and weighs 10lbs 1oz, he is growing but is still a little guy. Enjoy the random photos... we think they are cute.
Such a happy baby
Talking to Grandma Nancy

Future Coot Golfer... (the logo on the bib is from Grandpa KG's golf league)

Grandma Nancy calls this THE FACE

These flowers made going back to work a little easier... I love my husband

My boys taking a nap after a long dayAunt Jacki made a quick stop in St Louis for work so we made sure we spent some time with her. She was very excited to see Matty again.

2 comments:

Grandma Byrne said...

Awesome bib, Matt !!
Glad things are going well since you went back to work Jeni.

KatieS. said...

LOVE that smile in the first pic, so darn cute! It's so hard to leave them at first, you miss them soooooo much, but it gets easier :)