Wednesday, September 23, 2009

2 Months Old

I can't believe that it has already been two months. I only have three more weeks off... I am not so sure I am ready to go back, but I guess I have no choice. Anyway, Matt had his 2 month check up today. He grew 2 inches... he is now 22 inches long (25th percentile) and weighs 9lbs 8oz (6th percentile). He is a skinny guy and the doctor wants to see him back in three weeks for a weight check, Matt is currently on medicine for reflux and the doctor is hoping he will start to put some more meet on his bones. Besides that, he is doing well. Starting to smile and make noises, he is able to really hold his held up well on tummy time and when he burps. Below are just some random photos of our sweet baby boy, who had 4 shots today, so he is currently sleeping.
Taking a little tummy nap (don't worry I was right next to him)
Reading our bedtime books
Who left me in this swing out here....
Helping mommy clean... such a big boy

No comments: