Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Matt's First Trip to Ohio

Last week Matt and I took a trip to Ohio to visit my family. He did so well on the plane, slept the whole time. Everybody complimented me on how well he did, maybe we have a future pilot. Our trip home was great. We got to see my cousin play football, visit with lots of friends and family, and go to the OSU-TOLEDO game.

Here we go, off to Ohio

My grandparents were so excited to see Matt, their first great-grandchild

Matt made sure to spit-up all over great grandpa
Visiting Grandpa at work
My cousin Nick holding Matt for the first time
Aunt Sue and Matty at my cousin's football game
My cousin Anthony after his game and Matty
Jill came over for a visit
Jeni, Matty, Missy, and Kellen
Reading the book Jill gave us
In his Sunday best
Bath time in Grandma's kitchen sink
No more pictures please...
We even got to spend some time with Cristina, my college roommate and her son Braden (who was born a week after Matt) Here are the boys... Matt is smiling, he looks so cute
So big
Braden and Matt... best buds
On the plane on the way home to St Louis...

No comments: