Monday, September 14, 2009

Grandma and Grandpa's Visit to St Louis

My parents came for a visit last week, they stayed about 10 days and were such a big help. They loved seeing Matt and I couldn't get Grandpa to put him down, but that meant some extra sleep for me. I miss them now but will be in Ohio later this week.
Matt is getting so big, he loves to hold onto you when you are holding him. Whether it be your shirt, skin, or even the burp cloth. He also has been focusing more on objects, he will just sit and stare at things for ever. He is getting a little better at sleeping, just not a fan of sleeping by himself, I don't blame him. He doesn't want to miss anything.

Visiting Brian at Maryville
Grandpa and his first grandson
Big yawn
What's up grandpa?
Ahh tummy time again
I have something to say
A face we have become all to familiar with
my sweet baby
looking around
trying to burp
Matching outfits.... nice hair grandpa, is that what mine is going to look like once I get more hair?
Ready for a Saturday filled with college football
My mom, Missy, and Jen enjoying Matty
Grandma and Matt
burping again...

No comments: