Monday, March 5, 2007

Visit to Ohio

This past weekend Brian and I visited family and friends in Ohio. It was great to see everyone and I loved seeing the big piles of snow that are still around. Did I mention that it was mid 50's and sunny today in St. Louis, with no snow at all. Anyway this weekend gave Brian and I a chance to relax, on Friday I took him ice skating at the Mentor Ice Rink. We had a good time, except that Brian wasn't too excited to skate with figure skates, but he was a trooper.
Later that night we had family and friends at our house for dinner and games. Mom cooked pasta and chicken, it was so good. Then we played Cranium and my team won. Way to go Jamie, Anthony, and Missy we rocked...or cheated some would say!! Either way we all had a lot of fun.
Below is a picture of Brian and I with my Aunt Sue, Uncle Anthony, and cousins Anthony and Nick.

Brian and his sister-in-law Jacki (they are so alike it is scary sometimes)
Here is me and Missy, she came over to visit for a little bit too!!
Oh yeah and after the fam left a bunch of friends came over and we played Mexican Train (I did not even win once...my sister Jacki did and she got to press the really cool train button) We also played twister, which we found out is not as easy as it used to be when we were kids. But oh well it was still a great night of fun with our friends.

No comments: