Thursday, March 15, 2007

Spring is almost here

So this week has been a good one so far. The weather has been so nice and Mehlville, the school district that I sub in is on Spring break. I have enjoyed my week off, lots of cleaning and organizing for the garage sale that we are having in a few weeks. It always seems to amaze me how many clothes I have but that I don't wear...cleaning out my closet is never a fun task. Anyway last night Brian and I had dinner over at Dan and Holly's. (Dan is the guy who married us) We ate and played games, it was nice to spend some time with them and their two kids, Mackenzie and Grant. Oh and the best news is I got a summer job today. I am going to be the pool manager for the Crestwood Swim Club. It is a small community pool, very family oriented and they have a swim team too!! I am going to be the pool manager and swim lesson coordinator. I am very happy being around a pool all summer excites me. You can check out their website if you want: http://www.crestwoodswimclub.com/swimteam.htm
Well that is it for now, Regionals for Brian's hockey team start tonight, so Go Affton!!

1 comment:

Laura S Scott said...

Yeah!!! Is this the job that you got in a wreck on your way to the interview? (I was conducting an interview at work last week and the girl was running really late. She was surprised when I was ok with it and that I told her I know that crap like that happens and usually when you think the event is important.) So anyway, Congrats...ahhh pool life. Do they have a good SNACK BAR? Cuz that's what is REALLY important!