Monday, March 5, 2007

Toledo Visit

While Brian and I were in Ohio, we were able to take a day trip to Toledo and visit with friends. On Saturday we drove up and spent the afternoon with Heather and David. We had lunch at one of my favorite restaurants, Buffalo Wild Wings (Yum!!) After lunch we just hung out and caught up on the latest news in our lives. It was so great to see Heather and David, hopefully we can get them to visit St. Louis sometime soon. We also got the chance to see Julie, Katie, and Laura. It was a quick visit but I got to hold the babies and see Katie try on one of the wedding dresses that she likes.
David and I with little Owen, isn't he so cute.
Heather and I just loved playing with Owen and Caleb.
They are both getting so big.
Last time I held Caleb was at my wedding and he was only about a month old, now he is almost four months. Times just flies and Caleb is growing so fast. But he is still a cutie.

No comments: