Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Visitors from Ohio

My sisters flew in for a few days from Ohio to visit. It was their first time seeing Matty and they loved every minute of it. I really enjoyed it too, I had two live in babysitters. It was sad to see them go, but we will be traveling to Ohio in September for a visit.
Aunt Jamie and Matty

Aunt Jacki and Matt

Matt is becoming more and more alert... he is starting to notice faces and turn his head when we talk. His eyes are open more and he is able to focus on things. No official smiles yet, just gassy faces, but hopefully soon.

Jacki and me at lunch

Brian and Jamie

No trip to St Louis is ever complete without Ted Drewes... Matt is hoping to sneak a bite from his Aunties
Sleeping on mommy after a long day
My baby boy is 1 month old already!! We had his check-up while Jamie and Jacki were in town. Matt weighed in at 8lbs 14oz (22nd percentile) and was 20.25in tall (6th percentile). He is getting bigger for sure, just not any taller since his two week check-up. But what do you expect, Mommy and Daddy aren't very tall. Matt got a shot while we were there, he was very brave... only cried for a few seconds. (I think it hurt me more than him)
Matt and his Aunties after his shot

Just lying around
Me and my sisters

No comments: