Saturday, January 20, 2007

Greetings from St. Louis

Hello everyone. So I am new at this but I figured it would be the perfect way to keep in touch and let you all know what is going on in our lives. Brian and I are doing great. The honeymoon was wonderful. The weather was beautiful, lots of relaxing and really good food. However we are now back in St. Louis and it is cold...feels a lot like Ohio. Our house is looking more and more like home, still lots of unpacking and organizing to do, but you all know how much I love to clean. I will post pictures of it soon. Well I think that is it for now, Brian is back to work at Maryville and I am currently looking for a teaching position, besides that all is well. Take care and I miss you all. -Jeni

4 comments:

nancy4kids said...

Thanks for the pictures! This is a great idea. You don't feel quite as far away when you keep in touch like this.
Things are going great here.

nancy gardner said...

I love this! It is so neat! I love you both very much!

Tracy said...

Hey guys....these pics are great. Isn't Jamaica wonderful! We are so happy that we got to see you two get married. The wedding was wonderful. Hopefully we can do dinner since you all are so close.

KatieS. said...

oh jeni those pics are so cute!! you guys are adorable in the water fall picture! it must have been nice to get out of the freezing cold!! glad to hear you're enjoying being an old married woman!! you have to email me and let me know if you're ever in toledo or if you're planning a trip to mentor in case i'm there too--so we can go to lunch or something. talk to you soon and good luck in your search for a teaching job!!
love, katie scalzo