Sunday, April 1, 2012

Can't believe it's been a month

I can't believe that my baby girl is already a month old. She is doing great, at her one month check up she was 22 inches long (grew 2 inches since birth) and weighs 10 lbs 9 oz. She is eating well and starting to smile, which we love to see. Ally is quite the sleeper too, last night we did a 5 hour stretch, I'm hoping this continues. Matt loves his baby sister and is such a big help. Enjoy the pictures there are a lot of them, hard to pick sometimes.

So excited to be one month old

 Ally's first trip to the zoo, the weather has been wonderful so we just had to get out of the house

 All smiles
 At her one month check-up, Matt decided that he needed to take off his clothes too to match Ally
 Matt had his first trip to the dentist, he did great

 Me and my baby girl

 Our escape artist, "I'm free Mommy"
 Our little goalie, still all hockey all the time

No comments: