Saturday, April 28, 2012

Ally's 1st Trip to Ohio

Last weekend I flew by myself with the kiddos to Ohio to visit my family. It was Ally's first plane ride and trip to Ohio. Matt and Ally both did great on the plane and were super flyer's. My family loved meeting Ally and couldn't believe how big Matt is getting.

We started our visit off celebrating GG's birthday and hanging out with my cousin and her little girl. Matt and Maddie play so well together.
2nd cousins



 GG, Papa Soeder, and the kids
 We also got to spend plenty of time with my sisters. Matt just loves Aunt Jacki and Aunt Jamie. Especially when they let him eat chocolate Popsicles.
 Aunt Jamie and Aunt Jacki couldn't wait to great their hands on Ally
 My Aunt Sue
 My Uncle Anthony (he stopped Ally from fussing, and his wife couldn't, he said he had the touch)
 Matt and Louie dog
 Uncle Kenny talking with Ally

 One night my sister had the whole family over for pasta, it was great to see everyone. And her sauce is amazing, I need the recipe Jamie. Here's Oma and Opa with the kids.

 We got a chance for Papa Soeder to show his grand babies off at the hospital, he loved every minute of it. Wish we lived closer, we can't wait for June.


No comments: