Tuesday, March 6, 2012

At the Hospital

We were in the hospital from Wednesday to Sunday to allow for me to recover a bit from the c-section. Matt was such a trouper since he spent most of his days playing in my hospital room with a crazy nap schedule and heading home at night without mommy and daddy. He did very well and loved showing off his baby sister when people came to visit.
Getting to hold Ally in our room
 Papa Soeder and Ally
 His baby sister is already wearing him out
 I just love his face in the photo... here are my three wonderful gifts from the Lord. I am truly blessed.
 Such a proud big brother

 Isn't it funny how most of these photos are taken in My hospital bed, but I am not in it. Every time I got up I think someone else jumped in. Apparently my boys needed a nap.
 Matt showing off Ally to Blake and Aiden
 Papa and YaYa Gardner
 My beautiful children
 So in love with them
 Our family of four
 Great Papa Brawley enjoying Ally
 Nana was in the same hospital as us and God allowed her to hang on so that she could hold her 12th great-grandchild. This was the last time Nana smiled and had her eyes open. She went to be with Jesus on Monday March 5th (on her 75th birthday). We love you Nana.
 Four generations... Nana, Nancy, Brian, Matt and Ally
 Our little angel



No comments: