Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Fall Weather, Cardinals in World Series, and a Baby Girl

It is finally feeling like fall around here, well tonight it actually feels like winter. But I am always cold. Game one of the World Series is tonight...Go Cards! We had our 20 week ultra sound today and we are having a girl! Allyson Marie Gardner will make her appearance around March 1st. We decided to use Marie after my mom and we can't wait to meet Ally.
20 Weeks

 The other day we headed to the Magic House for a free PAT night. Matt loved playing with everything, we even went in the hospital and let him practice feeding the babies
 Playing with his hockey guys...notice the pile (he makes them hockey fight)
 Our little hockey player
 Looking in the freezer for french toast sticks for breakfast
 My favorite Buckeye fan
 Testing out Mommy's heating pad, such a little ham for the camera



2 comments:

Laura S Scott said...

I love the name!! I am a little jealous. Braid her hair and buy her jewelry for me. And if she ever wants a date to the prom, I know some guys.

Brian and Jeni said...

Laura, will do. I know I actually felt a little weird, all of us have boys I wasn't sure if we could make girls. Except for Heather. But I am joining the pink train. At least she will have lots of stuly men to chose from.