Sunday, December 7, 2008

A post for my husband...

So my loving and wonderful husband put up all the Christmas lights and he did a fantastic job. Here are some of the pictures of our house.
Our front porch
Brian made me take a picture of his hard work that I destroyed. If you look close enough you can see some of the bulbs are broken... well I ran them over with my car (accidentally). Yes I know you are all laughing... that's Jeni's driving... but in my defense I was trying not to hit Brian's car that was in the driveway, so lights or car?? I picked the cheaper ones!!

2 comments:

KatieS. said...

You're right...I was laughing at your horrible driving!! Your house is so cute!! Brian did a great job:)

Andy and Julie Emerine said...

You're house looks great!!! Santa will be able to see your lights from high in the sky...even though you're missing a few :)