Saturday, December 20, 2008

My Birthday in St Louis

Well this year my birthday celebrations just kept coming. My actual birthday was in the middle of the week, so later that weekend Brian flew us to Ohio as a birthday surprise... it was the perfect gift. Then after a long weekend in Ohio we celebrated my birthday at Nancy and Kevin's. Nancy made chili and Nana and Papa came over too.

Here I am blocking my mouth from Papa (he always sneaks in and covers your mouth so you can't blow out your candles... I was ready for him)

Me and Kevin
Opening my gifts
Well it was a long weekend in Ohio and I was super tired... so this is me after all of my birthday celebrations

1 comment:

Andy and Julie Emerine said...

Jeni - you are too cute! I'm glad you had a happy birthday! We're all looking forward to seeing you in Ohio pretty soon :) Yay!