Sunday, August 3, 2008

Family Vacation to Destin

Last week Brian and I joined his parents and siblings in Destin, Florida for a family vacation. The weather was beautiful and we had a great time relaxing and enjoying the beach. I took a lot of pictures as usual but here are just a few.
Our place, it was a three story condo with 3 bedrooms and 3 1/2 baths. It was gorgeous inside.
Kevin getting his first tattoo
(All 9 of us went and watched Kevin get it)
Me and my hubby on the beach
Gary riding the half pipe at the water park
The boys playing in the waves
Brian and me at the water park
Me, Nancy, Lindsey, and Marissa (it was girls day)
The Gardner's
On our way home we stopped in New Orleans for the afternoon. We walked on Bourbon Street and ate dinner at Jimmy Buffet's Margaritaville.
The boys on Bourbon Street


1 comment:

Heather and David said...

Ahhhh! This looks soooooo nice! I hope you had a great time in Destin, I thought about you all week! I bet it was wonderful! I miss you so much and wish you could have been here with us for the girls night and just in general. I am thinking about you now that school is getting closer and closer! YIKES! I love you and I miss you! Talk with you SOON! Byes!