Friday, August 22, 2008

Chase's 3rd Birthday

Last night Brian and I went to Chase's 3rd birthday party.
We had a great time, and Chase-man just made everyone laugh the entire night.

I wonder what it is??
Wow Aunt Jeni and Uncle Brian got me a Cars sleeping bag and I have to try it out
This picture is funny Aiden and Brian have the same face
Make a wish...
I had to post this, we also got Chase a Cars tent and I just loved it. So did Chase, so much so that he wanted his Pa-Pa to get on the floor and come inside.

2 comments:

Chase-Man said...

I am glad that you finally got up to speed on the updates! J/J Great pics as always! :)

Heather and David said...

Hello my love! I miss you like crazy tooooo! Seriously. I hope all is going well, I know you are now back in the full swing of things! YAY! Kind of :-) But I do hope you are doing great and I love you and I miss you! Call me when you get a chance!