Saturday, February 2, 2008

MY FIRST SNOW DAY

Friday was my first offical snow day as a teacher. I think snow days are more fun now than when I was a kid. The best thing was that we knew on Thursday night at like 9pm and then on Friday by 9am the roads were clear and all was well. What a perfect snow day. Anyway I had to take some pictures because this is the most snow St Louis has seen in quite a long time.
The moose says that we got 5 inches
Our front yard looking out into the cul-de-sac
Our backyard, look at all that snow on our table

Now I had to take this picture, because as you can see the sun is out and the snow is melting already, I guess that is St Louis for you. The tracks in our yard are from all the neighbor kids, who used our hill to go sled riding, they had a blast.

2 comments:

Laura S Scott said...

Jeni - I'm glad you got to finally have a day off. That's supposed to be a perk for teaching. Hope you had an enjoyable day. What a great way to start the weekend.
:)

Andy and Julie Emerine said...

Jeni, Andy's had a couple snow days this week too! It's so nice to have him home. I hope you got to relax like we did ;) and I hope you have a few more to enjoy before the winter's over!!!
I miss you sweetie pie!!