Monday, January 28, 2008

Heather's Visit

Heather finally came to visit me in St Louis about two weekends ago. Brian was out of town for a hockey trip so we got to spend some much needed girl time together. It was her first time to St. Louis, so we went to the arch, Gus's pretzels, shopping, Helen's, and more. It was a great weekend and I loved every minute of it. Brian and I have been trying to talk David and Heather into moving out here. (David there is St. Louis College of Pharmacy and a Walgreen's on every corner) Anyway, with January almost over we are both doing well. Brian's hockey team has playoffs this weekend so hopefully he will bring home some wins.
Me and Heather at the top of the arch
The arch from the bottom
The view of the new Busch Stadium
Down town St Louis


1 comment:

Laura S Scott said...

I'm jealous. Looks like so much fun. I miss and love you both so much! Let's get together over the summer!!!