Saturday, September 29, 2007

Lindbergh High School

Here they are, the long awaited pictures of my classroom and some of my students. I know this will make some of you very happy. Well we are more than a month into the school year and I love it. I definitely have my days where I am ready to scream but teaching is my passion and right now I wouldn't have it any other way. Enjoy the pictures.

Lindbergh Math Department (aren't we stylish)
There are 20 of us in the math dept and last year they had 8 babies,
this year we have three women pregnant already...
don't worry I am staying away from their water. (Haha)
My classroom



Some of my students working on an M&M percent and ratio project
More of my students



2 comments:

Andy and Julie Emerine said...

Wow Jeni, your room looks very clean! Doesn't surprise me a bit!! Who's that cute blonde in the front row of the group photo????
I MISS YA!!!

Laura S Scott said...

Hey Math Nerd!!
I love the pics of your classroom. Just think of all the friends that baby Gardner could have in the math department. You guys could all get together and do flash card races or something like that! Na...just wait. Maybe you could do speed tests vs. Brian for some friday night fun instead. Much love, Your nerdy math friend!