Wednesday, August 1, 2007

A Day Off

Earlier this week, Brian and I both had the day off of work, so we had a day full of fun. I just had to post some pictures because I know my Dad will get a kick out of them. Brian and I went to the driving range to hit some balls. As most of you know, I am left handed, well Brian's clubs are right handed so it was quite interesting to try and hit the ball.
Brian (he looks like he knows what he is doing)
Great swing hunny
I look like I am ready to hit a pitch
If you look, you will see that the ball is still there; yeah I missed it
I am not a golfer....

Okay so Brian had the camera; I actually hit the ball and this was my reaction

1 comment:

Laura S Scott said...

Maybe you need to get some goofy golfing pants before you try to hit it. ???? Who knows! Looks like fun though. We missed you a lot last weekend. Much Love!