Friday, August 24, 2007

BUSY, BUSY, BUSY

Well it has been a while since I have posted, part of the problem is that our camera broke (yes I know so tragic for me) and so I am waiting for people to send me some pictures. Anyway these past few weeks have been really busy. Brian was the best man in a wedding two weekends ago, so we got to take a little road trip with Joel and Jenny. It was really fun and I had some much need girl time with Jenny. We also celebrated Chase's 2nd birthday last weekend. He had a Nemo party with lots of Diego gifts. Brian and I got him a Diego Bike and some type of other toy. We all had a blast, Chase is growing up so fast and he is talking so much. It is amazing how he can hold a conversation.


Anyway Brian is back at Maryville and hockey has started. I started at Lindbergh a few weeks ago with training but this past Tuesday was our first day with students. I am loving it so far. (Thanks Jamie and Jacki for my flowers; I loved them) My classes are going well. I have all freshmen and actually starting Monday I will be picking up another class due to large numbers. This means that I will be teaching Algebra 1 and Honors Geometry. Once our camera gets fixed I will post some pictures of my classroom as well as some of our other fun events. Well that is it for now.

No comments: