Thursday, April 19, 2007

Soeder parents in for a visit

This past weekend my parents came to St Louis for a visit. My mom had a scrap booking convention on Thursday-Saturday and so my dad decided to come with her. It was good to see them both and we had a lot of fun. Friday night my dad and I went to the LOOP (which is where Nelly is from) and had dinner at Fitz's; a St Louis root beer bottling company. The shop is right there in the restaurant, so it is really cool to eat and watch them fill the bottles. On Saturday Brian and I along with my dad and Brian's parents went to the Anheuser-Busch Brewery for a tour. It was really cool and at the end you get free beer.

Brian and I by the Anhueser-Busch Carraige
Me with my dad and my father-in-law
Me and Nancy by the cleaning tanks
Drinking the free beer at the end!!


No comments: