Monday, June 11, 2012

Ohio Trip

My dad flew out to visit us Memorial Day weekend, then we rode back with me and the kids to Ohio so we could spend some time visiting the family. Brian joined us later in the week. The weather was a little cold to start off and so we never got to swim in Papa Soeder's pool. But we still enjoyed the week.

We got a private tour of the fire station, here is Ally trying out the truck.
 The way summer should be, enjoying dinner on the deck. The pool looks great but way too cold.
 A trip to Mentor Headlands Beach with my Dad and sisters
 Riding rides at the festival with Aunt Jamie


I got the chance to spend the day with my best friend from college Heather Marie and her precious girl Lainey. The kids had so much funny playing and it was great catching up.
 My grandma and the kids 
 My grandma and Ally
 Opa and Matt hanging out
 Ally enjoying her Papa

We even got the chance to spend the day at Geneva on the Lake. The weather was beautiful and it was so nice to spend some quality time with my dad and sisters.
Ally hanging out in the stroller while the big guys played
 Enjoying the peacefulness
 First time in the Lake
 Trying out the bumper boats
 Our family of four
 Ending the day with a stop for ice cream
 Me and my little guy
 Waiting to ride the go carts

No comments: