Sunday, August 21, 2011

Death brings Life

As most of you already know my mom passed away a few weeks ago. It was very sudden and most of my family was in complete shock. Many questions where asked, why God? Why my mom? Why so young? But ultimately we knew we didn't need these answers because God has a plan and he causes all things to work together for the good of those who love him. (Romans 8:28) So instead we have turned to God and decided to look at the positive. My mom had a great life; she met and married the love of her life, was blessed with three daughters, got to see all of us walk down the isle and say I do. She was there to witness her first grandson being born and spent two wonderful years with him. And she was able to learn that a second grandchild was on the way. Yes that is right, with death comes life and we are choosing to celebrate my mom's life and the life of Baby Gardner #2 due March 5th. While this is a bitter sweet time we know that my mom would be so proud. We love you mom.

My mom with Matthew earlier this summer

 Me at 12 weeks pregnant (Matt wanted to be in the picture to show everyone where the baby is)

No comments: