Monday, June 13, 2011

Brian's Surprise Birthday Trip

Brian turned 30th on June 4th and so for his birthday I planned a surprise trip to Florida. Jason, Hillary, and Jill joined us and Brian was surprised. We all had a great time, the weather was perfect and we enjoyed the adult interaction time and sleeping in. We did miss our kiddos but it was a great way to start our summer.

Me, Jill, and Hillary soaking up the rays on the beach

All of us at the Whale's Rib for dinner
Me and my water (I loved this restaurant since my water was always full)


Our surprise guests

Jason and Brian


On the beach

We drove to South Beach Miami one afternoon and enjoyed the beach and some shopping
Me and my hubby on the beach

Happy 30th Birthday Brian

The desserts were amazing

Jason and Hillary

Brian and I had one day by ourselves in Florida so we headed back to Miami and did some shopping and had lunch. Oh and we drove by the Arena where the Heat play and just had to snap a picture for my Cleveland friends and family

We also then headed to the Marlin's game... we got in for free!! There was hardly anyone there but it was cool to see the stadium.


No comments: