Sunday, March 27, 2011

Florida Trip

This past week Matt and I headed to Florida to visit my grandparent's. They have a house in Sebring (in a retirement community) and were very excited for our visit. We had perfect weather and enjoyed a break from the St Louis snow. I had so many cute pictures, so be prepared...

Oma and Opa's house

Opa and Matt Blowing bubbles
My little man and his "cheese" face
Matt loved the putting course, he finally learned how to hit the golf ball gently to get the ball in the hole

Oma and Matt
Me, Opa, and Matt

the pool was awesome, we swam everyday
Taking a ride in his float
Such a face
Me and my guy enjoying the pool
Coloring while Mommy gets ready
Having a nice chat over lunch with Oma
We spent one evening at the Sebring Children's Museum, it was very similar to the Magic House but much smaller and we were practically the only ones there. Matt had a blast.
Chef Matt cooking up a storm
Matt doing a pull-up
Opa's turn

Me and my grandma (I just love her)
Opa, Matt, and Oma

No comments: