Monday, January 3, 2011

Our Trip to Ohio

After Christmas we traveled to Ohio to visit my family for a few days. We decided to fly this year since it is quick and Matt doesn't cost anything yet. He did great on the plane, a little restless but what toddler isn't. Our trip was great, we got to see lots of friends and family. My dad's brother from North Carolina came in for a few days and we also got to see my dad's sister from Arizona.
Matt listening to Daddy's ipod on the plane
Giving Grandma Kim a gift
Look at my new shirts guys
Cousins on my mom's side
We took Matt ice skating for the first time

Skating with Daddy
We wasn't sure what to think
Me, Matt, and Aunt Jamie
My cousins on my dad's side (minus Christy and Joey... they headed back to NC early)
My dad took us to Lake Erie Monster's Game
Grandpa Ed got Matt's face painted at the game
Grandpa Ed, Matt, Aunt Jacki, Brian, and me at the game
While in Ohio Brian and I celebrated our 4 year anniversary. Grandma Kim and Grandpa Ed babysat so we could enjoy a date night

No comments: