Saturday, December 11, 2010

Catching Up with the Gardner's

It's been a while and I am due for an update. November just got away from me. Between work, Brian's hockey schedule, and Matt this month just flew right by. Things are going great, the holidays are quickly approaching and we are excited because Matt is enjoying every minute of it. He loves the lights and decorations, so much so that he also likes to touch them all. He is growing more each day and becoming more and more verbal, can't wait until he really starts talking. The pictures are just random, so enjoy them.

Brian and I got a chance to head to a Blue's game together, here we are with Louie
Matt helping me with my luggage
Introducing Miss Lainey Marie Bright. I got a chance to sneak away for a weekend and travel to Columbus, Ohio to visit my best friend and their new bundle of joy. It was a great weekend, wish we lived closer.
Me and Heather
She is so cute
Just woke up
Enjoying a snack in the kitchen
This is what I found in the kitchen.... now where is the mess maker?
Found him...
Hi mom, what?

No comments: