Saturday, May 1, 2010

Visit to Ohio

Last weekend Matt and I flew to Ohio to visit my family. They were all so excited to see Matt, so much has changed since Christmas, they couldn't believe how big he is getting and how much his personality has kicked in.
Playing with grandpa by the window
Always a happy camper
You talking to me?
Visiting with Stephanie (my cousin) and her little girl, Maddie (she was born in January)
Trying to steal my peanuts on the air plane. (Side note, he did great on all flights, he is such a good flyer)
Matt and GG
Great Grandpa and Grandma, we stayed at their house one night. They loved having little man around.
Aunt Jamie and Aunt Jacki
Great Grandpa and Matt had matching hair styles (talk about bed head)
I caught my grandpa dancing with Matt, too cute

1 comment:

Laura S Scott said...

I like that video of your Gpa dancing with him. That is so precious.