Tuesday, April 13, 2010

New York City

On Sunday we had some time to kill, so we decided to venture to New York City for the afternoon. We started out with a driving tour while Matt slept and then we parked for lunch and walked around Times Square. The weather was absolutely perfect that day, but I think the driving and the tolls gave Brian a headache. I think he is happy to be back in the Midwest.
Sights of New York

They were in the process of tearing down the old Yankee's Stadium
New Yankee Stadium


Lady Liberty, we didn't go up inside, maybe next time

My boys (they are so good looking)

Lunch time

All the toys I brought and he chooses to play with a cup

Daddy and Matt saying hello to Elmo

Mickey, Mommy, and Matt (I think he knows someone is inside)

New York wore this little man out

No comments: