Tuesday, February 2, 2010

6 months

I can't believe Matt is six months old already, well actually almost 6 1/2. Last week we went to the doctor's for his check up. He weighed in at 14lbs 9oz (5th percentile) and is 26 inches long (30th percentile), he is tiny but healthy. He is getting very curious lately, everything he finds goes in his mouth and he loves playing games with us. Patty-Cake is his favorite. We have started introducing fruits and veggies and so far he seems to like them, I am making all his baby food and so far I have really enjoyed it.
All smiles all the time
He loves the tv remote, so we gave him our old one
First time eating carrots
Trying to feed himself
Me and my boy
My baby is growing up...my little stud
Tummy time
Hanging out on daddy's tummy
Bath time.... he loves the water (swim lessons are going so well)
Our sweet baby boy
Video of Matt playing in his exersaucer


No comments: