Tuesday, January 5, 2010

New Year's Eve

Well, I finally got around to updating the blog. The posts are backwards, so if you want to go in order you will have to read from the bottom up. I know it is a lot of pictures but I just can't help it, I am a mommy who loves her baby. Enjoy and Happy New Year.
On December 30th, Brian and I celebrated our 3rd anniversary. We didn't do much, since New Year's Eve was the next night, and we headed to the Blue's game and then to a party at a friends house. Matt spent his first night away from Mommy. He got to ring in the new year with Grandma and Grandpa Gardner. I missed him a lot but Brian and I had a lot of fun.
Me, Jill, and Hillary
Jason and Brian being weird
Brian was having a great time
Me and my hubby

1 comment:

KatieS. said...

love all the updates, oh my gosh jeni matt is sooooo cute, he is looking so much older! Happy holidays to you and your family!