Sunday, November 1, 2009

1st Halloween

After raining all week, we finally had a nice day. For Matt's first Halloween I decided to make his costume, he was a little scarecrow. His costume turned out great and he was very good for the most part.
Our little scarecrow

Mommy and MattyGrandma Nancy and Matt



Aunt Marissa came over to see Matt in his costume

"Okay mom, I am done with these pictures"
With four kids under the age of four, it was near impossible to get a picture where everyone was looking, but oh well

Luigi and Mario (Aiden and Blake)
"I am done..."
My little pumpkin all ready for bedHillary and her little skeletons

2 comments:

Andy and Julie Emerine said...

I'm lovin your little scarecrow! You did a great job Jeni! Next year you're gonna hold that little outfit up & you won't believe how tiny it is! I also gotta say that the Mario & Luigi idea for the twins is brilliant! What a great idea!! :) SO CUTE!!

Missy and JP said...

Hey Jeni! I saw your comment on Katie's blog and I can definitely send you an invite....I just need your email address! You can email me at missy_willcoxon@yahoo.com

Love the Halloween pics- I am so behind on my blog.....ugh! Your little Matt is precious!