Sunday, May 31, 2009

Getting the Nursery Ready

My parents were a huge help when they were in town. We painted the nursery together, my mom picked the color, and she did a wonderful job. It is super cute. I will post more pictures of it once we add all the finishing touches.
Brian priming the nursery before he left for Vegas. His Dad took him and his brothers to Vegas for a male-bonding trip. While we was gone, my parents and I painted and put together some of the furniture, oh and we did some shopping for cute baby clothes. I just couldn't resist.

My daddy, doing the trim

painting the walls

My dad and I put together the changing table and the dresser... we made a pretty good team and it didn't take us to terribly long

Our finished dresser
We saved the crib for Brian once he got back from Vegas... although it only took him and my dad like 15 minutes to put it together

No comments: