Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Mentor Baby Shower

Last weekend I flew to Ohio for a few days for a baby shower that my family threw. It was a beautiful day and lots of my friends and family came to celebrate. It was great seeing everyone and all the gifts were wonderful, Baby Gardner is very blessed. Thanks to everyone for making the day so wonderful.
The room at the church all decorated

Me and my sisters (soon to be.. Aunt Jamie and Aunt Jacki)

Missy and Me
Jill, Jeni, and Katie
Cristina and me with our 24-week bellies... we are due a day apart,
but she doesn't know what she's having
My mom and her gift from me
The cake, it was really yummy
Angie, Heather, Me, and Cristina

2 comments:

Andy and Julie Emerine said...

Oh Jeni! It looks like such a perfect shower. I've been meaning to call you - so I'm sorry I haven't yet. I'm glad your shower was so great! You look adorable. You know, when I was pregnant people would tell me I had a glow. I thought they were just saying that, b/c that's something nice to say to a pregnant chick... but seriously, I see the glow in you. You look beautiful!

Katie said...

Jeni,
It looks like you had such a fun time at your shower! Sorry I couldn't be there. Heather said you got so many good things so hopefully you are all set! You look adorable pregnant! Hope all is well!