Friday, March 20, 2009

Weekend in Ohio...

This past weekend, I flew to Ohio to visit with family and friends. It was a busy trip, but lots of fun. My first stop was my little sister Jacki's new house. Her and Patrick bought a house in Mayfield and are fixing it up.

Jacki and Patrick with their house warming gifts from us

While in Ohio, I also got to go to dinner with Jill... no pictures though, but we had a great time at Bravo. I also got to meet the newest addition to the Jenkins Family. Baby Kellen Patrick

Me, Kellen, Missy, and Jen

Cristina (my old college roomie) and her husband Andy met me for some shopping and smoothies one afternoon. Here we are in Babies R Us... she is due the day before me

And finally... Nancy and Kevin flew to Ohio to watch Timmy's college hockey National Tournament. My dad and I went to the semi-finals game. They won and the next day, the beat Illinois in the Championship Game.

No comments: