Thursday, February 19, 2009

16 Weeks... Jeni's growing belly

Brian and I headed to the doctor today for our 16-week appointment. Everything is going well, despite my baby bump, which is starting to show, I haven't gained a pound. The doctor said that I have nothing to worry about, the baby is fine and growing. We got to hear the heartbeat again, it was fast and the baby was moving all over the place, IT couldn't sit still. Anyway enjoy the pictures, they aren't the best, but they will do. We see the doctor again in about 4 weeks and we will be finding out the sex... hopefully baby Gardner will cooperate.
16 Weeks

Up close belly

2 comments:

Andy and Julie Emerine said...

Baby bump??? What baby bump?? You look great Jeni but I don't think I'm seeing a baby bump! Get growing!!!! :) HUGS!!!

Katie said...

You look so good Jeni....you are going to have to get a bigger baby bump than that to start wearing those maternity clothes:) Can't wait to find out what you are having!