Sunday, January 11, 2009

Baby Gardner's First Offical Picture

Brian and I had our first ultra-sound earlier this week. We got to see baby Gardner and hear the heart beat. Everything is right on schedule and the baby is doing great. Our official due date is now August 8th. We are both very excited and are looking forward to the next couple of months. I didn't get a chance to scan the photo so I took a picture of it instead and this is as close as I could get. But you can make out the baby... I will try to scan a better one later.
Baby Gardner

3 comments:

KatieS. said...

What a beautiful baby......I'm guessing BOY!

Laura S Scott said...

Your friend might be right. That's what both of my boys looked like! hehehe!

Congrats!

Anonymous said...

Bountiful baby blessings to you and your families! Congratulations! August 8th is a great day to be born- take it from me! :) Hope all continues to go well. My thoughts and prayers are with you.