Sunday, November 30, 2008

The Holiday Weekend

Thanksgiving was pretty laid back this year, which was well needed. Brian was off of work all week and was able to enjoy some rest before he put all the Christmas lights up outside. I was off on Wednesday and made my first official pumpkin pie from scratch. I don't even like pumpkin pie, but Brian does and he loved it, so it was all worth it.

We spent Thanksgiving with Brian's family this year and then I went shopping at 4am on Black Friday. I was gone all day long with the girls and got a ton of shopping done. Brian and I spent Saturday decorating the house for Christmas and then we went to the Blue's game later that afternoon. We were going to get our tree today, but with the cold rainy weather, we decided to wait a few days. All in all it was a great holiday weekend. Can't believe tomorrow is December 1st, this year has just flown by. Happy Thanksgiving to everyone. Enjoy the holiday season.
My first pumpkin pie

Brian and his dad playing wii on Thanksgiving

Brian and Kevin playing wii... it's a little dark

Brian and me at the Blue's game

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Let's see some pics of your Christmas lights!!!
Miss you love & can't wait to see you at New Years!! YAY!!!!