Saturday, June 14, 2008

San Diego Trip

Last week Brian and I took a trip to San Diego with our friends Joel and Jenny. We had a great time. We went to Sea World, shopped, hung out on the beach, drove up to LA and Hollywood for a day, went to a Padres game, visited Point Loma and Coronado Island, the was weather was perfect. It was a wonderful vacation and I took a lot of pictures, I put some of my favorites below but to see them all click on the link below.
http://www2.snapfish.com/home/t
Me and Jenny (it was my first time in the Pacific Ocean)
The cross on Mount Soledad
Brian and me at the Padres game
Shamu (brings back childhood memories)
The dolphins were my favorite show
Jenny and me at Sea World
The four of us in Balboa Park
Brian and me in Old Town
Joel and Brian (we stopped at the Angles stadium on our way to LA)
Me on Hollywood BlvdHOLLYWOOD
Had to put this in there... this is what we paid for gas!!!




No comments: