Thursday, April 3, 2008

A Lot Going On...

Well things are very busy in the Gardner house. Brian is working hard at Maryville with only about a month left of classes and Spring hockey started last week. I am back to school after Spring break with only 8 more weeks until summer vacation :) I am now officially registered and ready to begin my master's class at Lindenwood University---which is where Brian's brothers go to school and play hockey. I am going to start this summer and hope to finish up next fall with my Master's degree in Character Education.

At Lindbergh right now I was asked to join the Character Education District Team and I am going to be presenting on Character Ed with a few of my co-workers at a National Conference this summer. The conference just so happens to be in St Louis, how perfect. Other than that not much else is going on. Lots of rain not very much sun, so hopefully these next few weeks will bring some nice weather to St Louis.
Last weekend Brian decided to build a fire in our backyard
we enjoyed hanging out for a while--- I didn't stay too long, it was too cold