Monday, July 16, 2007

Toledo Trip

This past weekend I went to Toledo for a fun girls weekend. Friday I got to see some old friends from college and my old swim team. Saturday all of us girls went to celebrate for Katie's bachlorette party. We all had a great time hanging out at the beach, hiking, dinner, fun games and gifts. It was National Ice Cream Day on Sunday so of course Heather and I had to get some Mr. Freeze... I miss that place. Anyway it was a nice visit and really good to spend some quality time with old friends.
The Bride to Be
All of us girls at dinner
Hillary, Katie, and Laura on our hiking trip
Just the girls
Me, with Connor and Taylor
(Two of the kids I used to babysit for)
Julie, Britnye, and Me
Me and Maggie
Me and Caleb (Isn't he just so cute)
Katie, Heather, Me, Julie and Caleb

No comments: